AmigaActive (1109/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:14 May 2000 at 21:06:36
Subject:Re: Dopus Magellan

Alastair Bruce James said,

>> They're working on a windows version ATM. Once that's done, anything's
>> possible... but nothing's planned.

> Wow... At last a decent file manager for Wintel machines! :)
> Has anyone got any more info on this?

Only that work is progressing and they hope to have something available
this summer 9that's our summer, not their summer :)

I saw an early version last November and it looked quite neat.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Life is just one BIG beta test cycle

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: